- Picking up the biggest pack of toilet rolls you ever did see and walking home with them. I felt everyone was looking at me like "Woah! You obviously have some tummy problems."
- Ava wanting to show people her tummy by lifting up her shirt. Did I mention this is when we are out about and said people are strangers.
- I was just reaching to get something off the shelf in the supermarket at the same time as someone else, and our hands touched...awkward!
- I was in a situation when I couldn't be honest and say what I truly thought, and then I didn't rearrange my facial expression quick enough.
- Bank holiday weekends. We should have more of them especially ones when Jonny takes the Friday off too to make them even longer.
- Meal planning and it actually working. Normally I forget a day or two, but this time I actually remembered them all.
- Ava's new room. Getting her big girl bed and rearranging her things to make her room extra special...well it made me feel pretty awesome. As did her reaction of "Wow!".
- It being "candle weather".
- Ava holding hands with Will and Max. It has to be one of the cutest things ever.
- Getting a strike at bowling. I am one of the worst bowlers ever but I got a strike...oh yeah!
What about your highlights?
*totally inspired by Sydney from The Daybook